Holt oak pull handles.
• Suitable for interior applications
(Also available for external applications on request).
• Unifying super circular design for comfortable use by the elderly and arthritic.
• Warm to the touch.
• Lacquered finish that is easy to clean and maintain.
• Concealed fixings.
• In accordance with the recommendations
of BS 8300 and Approved Document M.
• Between 29 and 56% lower embodied energy than comparable stainless steel products (dependent on length).
Production and Materials
The Holt pull handle is crafted in the UK from FSC accredited oak and then precision finished with 5% matt interior lacquer. Durable steel components are inserted into the pull handle to provide the base strength for all fixings.
The Holt pull handles are available in 5 different lengths and 3 different fixing types. To specify, please select one
of the reference codes below and add one of the following suffixes for the fixing option you require
(BT – Bolt through, SF – Secret face fixing, BB – Pair, back-to-back)
HO6531 Holt pull handle, 600mm long.
HO6532 Holt pull handle, 900mm long.
HO6533 Holt pull handle, 1200mm long.
HO6534 Holt pull handle, 1800mm long.
HO6535 Holt pull handle, 2400mm long.